[linux-lvm] disk failure

Hello everybody,
maybe its an already answered problem, I dont know,
I just have an lvm array of 3 disks. and the last disk of the array just died, as is. I cannot to anything with it, it died, it doesnt even spin up. what should I do with my array to make it work, or at least save the data I have on it?
I tried vgchange -an -qn to make it active without a quorum, but after I didnt have an idea what to do. how can I remove the faultive, non-existing drive from it? what should I do?
thanx in advance,
regards,
greg

ps: I'm using reiserfs.