[linux-lvm] md + lvm + reiser

Excuse me if this has been covered already, though I did try to read
through the archives. I am running md raid5 (software) over several
drives and importing that into LVM and using reiserfs. It's worked fine
for some time, but now I want to start snapshots. I've learned about the
VFS lock patch, yes, but my real question is: why is the raid5 buffer
cache constantly thrashing back and forth? I assume this has to do with
a conflict between reiserfs's 4096 byte blocks and LVM's 512
SECTOR_SIZE. Or did I configure something wrong somewhere? Is it safe to
just change SECTOR_SIZE in lvm.h or will that mess up on-disk
structures? Thank you.

--
chris jantzen kb7rnl =->         __O
Insert witty comment here.     _`\<,_