Re: [linux-lvm] software mirroring

Scott Savarese wrote:
Bootup is definantly the issue right now... I created two raid1 sets
/dev/md0 and /dev/md1 on my second hard drive telling it that my first
harddrive was failed (so it wouldn't use it and break it). The first
will hold my /boot and the second (for now) will hold my /. I then
installed LVM onto my /dev/md1 and copied the filesystems over to the
appropriate locations. However after I configure lilo and fstab I have
issues. Depending on my lilo.conf I get either
L 80 80 80 ...
or
LI

please provide: lilo version lilo.conf contents of partition tables on both drives

L.