Re: [linux-lvm] software mirroring

OK...I finally got it to work...However I couldn't put the / or /boot
partitions under LVM control which would have been perfect... So I created
4 Gb / partition which contains /boot as well, and set lilo to boot off of
that. Everything else will be under LVM control...

I'll keep working on a way to do it with my old box :)...

Is there a howto out there on how to combine raid and lvm? Is there a need
to write one?

Thanks for everyone's help. It is much appreciated.

Scott