Re: [linux-lvm] raid1+lvm

Hi,

here is a point where I would like to ask - is it really possible to have swap on a logical volume?
I always thought, it is only possible to have swap on a raid, perhaps on a soft-raid, too, but on a lvm - please help me seeing this clear.

(assuming that what I'm asking
for is possible). So, in a perfect world, I would have my two disks
mirrored with raid1 and then my root,swap, and whatever else I want as lv's
inside that raid1.

Best regards

--
Andreas Baier