[linux-lvm] (no subject)

Hello,
How are you all doing.Its been quite sometime that i last mailed
you.I was wondering if you could tell me the internals of how LVM
Snapshot works and the Logical to Physical Mapping in case of
logical volumes in LVM.To be precise, can you tell me how i could
find out the byte offset in a Physical Volume in case i would want
to find out the offset of the Bitmaps in a ext2fs on the Physical
volume.

Thanx
Shuvodeep Ghosh
Snr. Programmer