[linux-lvm] Unable to create a physical volume on a whole disk

Jan H. van Gils JanVG at Knoware.NL
Sat Apr 5 15:30:01 UTC 2003

Luca Berra wrote :

>check if kernel has seen a partition during boot (cat
>/proc/partition) in this case you either have to issue
>
>blockdev --rereadpt /dev/hdb
>or reboot

Luca, I alleady tried a reboot and that didn't solve the problem.

Any other suggestions ?

Jan

----
With regards Jan H. van Gils
Internet web-page http://www.Knoware.NL/users/janvg/
Internet e-mail address JanVG at Knoware.NL
RIPE Whois JHG5-RIPE, 6BONE Whois JHG1-6BONE