[linux-lvm] PV Move

I have just received a nice new disk and I would like to use it to
replace one of my PVs.  This would be no problem (it is well documented
in the HOWTO) but I would like to put the new disk in place of the old
one on the IDE cable.  (i.e. one of my PVs is currently /dev/hdd1 and I
would like to copy the data from that onto the new disk and then put the
new disk on /dev/hdd)

So my question is really can I change where LVM is expecting to find a
PV?

Thanks in advance.

Rupert