[linux-lvm] EXT3 vs Reiserfs

Hi all,

Could you please tell what is the best filesystem for linux between ext3 and reiserfs?

I know that ext3 can handle ACLs and not online fs extend, and reiserfs do not seems to support ACLs (I found some patches for kernel 2.4.21, but there are errors when I apply them to the kernel sources), but can be extend while it's online.

I'm just asking for your personal opinion and knowledge with them.

Thanks.

Regards,

-----------
Yanick Quirion