Re: [linux-lvm] EXT3 vs Reiserfs

> I was running RAID5.

How is that possible? I mean, even if one drive fails completely, your
should still have all your data accessible.

I once managed to have two drives of a RAID5 failing on the exact same
blocks. However, that seemd to have to do with the IDE Bus. Because only
one drive really had bad blocks. I could easily acces the other drive
after a reboot. (And had full access to all data again).