RE: [linux-lvm] EXT3 vs Reiserfs

XFS.
> XFS (like, probably, IBM's JFS) is a top-notch filesystem.
> Try it out in your scenario, you might like it.

I'm currently testing XFS. It seems to be better than reiserfs, because
it supports ACLs and online resizing (I applied all patches with
success). But is XFS supports shrink? With reiserfs it possible to
shrink a filesystem, but this function doesn't seems to be available
with XFS.

Thanks

Yanick