Re: [linux-lvm] LVM and devfs

On Sun, Dec 14, 2003 at 03:33:28AM -0800, Stuart Felenstein wrote:
  I  didn't  see a search option in the archives and I apologize if this
  is  more  appropriate  to  the  devfs list.  I installed RedHat9 , and
  partitioned  with DiskDruid using LVM.  The only partition that is not
  LVM is /boot.
- devfs in not supported on redhat 9
- lvm created on a non devfs system do not work on a devfs system
 without tinkering and vice versa. devfs=nomount yelds even worse
 results
 remove devfs from your kernel

L.

--