Re: [linux-lvm] Ext3 -> ReiserFS on '/' convertion prob

Madison Kelly wrote:

Is there an LV, LVM, VG or PV command I need to issue to tell the system that the filesystem is now resierfs? As I mentioned, I have edited '/etc/fstab', '/etc/mtab' and '/etc/blkid.tab' to reflect the changes. What am I missing? Gah! I feel like I am so close yet so far!

Is reiserfs being loaded in by your initrd?