[linux-lvm] LVM2: Problems with "lvextend" on device with mounted filesystem

Christophe Saout christophe at saout.de
Fri Dec 26 21:01:01 UTC 2003

Am Fr, den 26.12.2003 schrieb Piotr Kaczuba um 22:44:

> I can confirm this problem; I'm also not able to resize online a
> reiserfs filesystem since i've upgraded to kernel 2.6 and lvm2.
> [...]

Known problem in vanilla 2.6, fixed in 2.6.0-mm1. The specific fix is:

http://people.sistina.com/~thornber/patches/2.6-stable/2.6.0-test10/2.6.0-test10-dm1/00001.patch

(the other patches in that directory don't hurt either, that's why it's
called stable ;))

--
Christophe Saout <christophe at saout.de>