Re: [linux-lvm] Re:cramfs ramdisk and rootfs on LVM

Hi Jan,

YES... sorry I miss this, I used the builtin "mount" command of the "nash" shell (very small shell from redhat).

Best regards.

Francis

Jan H. van Gils wrote:

Hi,

I tryed the options Francis gave to me but it doesn't work.

Here is my linuxrc file:

#!/bin/sh
/sbin/modprobe lvm-mod
/bin/mount -t tmpfs none /etc
/bin/mount -t proc none /proc
/bin/mount
echo "Scanning for Volume Groups ..."
/sbin/vgscan
echo "Activating Volume Groups ..."
/sbin/vgchange -a y
/bin/umount /proc
/bin/umount /etc

What is wrong in this file.
The thing that I see, is that the /bin/mount option doesn't show me any mounted file
systems. So /etc is not mounted with a tmpfs file system.

Jan