[linux-lvm] LVM2 and XFS/your patched-in FS of choice

Perhaps this has been answered already, but I can't seem to find it. Has
anybody successfully used LVM2 *and* XFS with kernel 2.4.20? The patches are
mutually exclusive, it would seem (both touch fs.h, but as a newbie I didn't
want to try to merge the changes manually and end up with a bogus device
data structure).

Andy