Re: [linux-lvm] Re: LVM 1.0.3 to LVM 1.0.6 upgrade path on aRedhat 8.0 Production System

Hi,

Quoting DJ TweeQ <djtweeq hotmail com>:

> a) Is this is the LVM mailing list? :)

Yes, but you are using a version of LVM that was packaged by Redhat.

> b) I don't have money to pay Redhat to tell me they have no idea or     that
> they only support the version included (1.0.3) the latter being the most
> likely response. :)

If you are desperately needing help, try and ask them.

> c) I'm asking you ;) lol

Use a stock kernel so the patch from sistina applies cleanly.
Or go and use SuSE, version 8.1 ships lvm 1.0.5 (I admit I do not
know what the LV size limit is there).

cu,

  Sibbi
--