Re: [linux-lvm] Re: Re: Sharing LVM's via NFS on Redhat 8.0 Part2- SAMBA?

grobe gmx net wrote:

nfs exports FILESYSTEMS, not partitions, logical volumes or anything else
;-)

Right, good clarification. I just assumed everyone knew what I meant (exported filesystems on LVs), which arguably isn't the right thing to do on a mailing list. I also misunderstood the question in the previous posts, and in a moment of panic, posted my silly question. It can be ignored. ;)

Back to lurking.

Tom