[linux-lvm] lvm root filesystem

kyi kyi at kyi.sytes.net
Tue Jan 14 12:48:02 UTC 2003

Hello all;

	I'm trying to get my newly installed gentoo system to have it's root
filesystem on lvm. I have a 25M /boot (sda1) and my other 3 drives are
all one big lv (/dev/vg0/lv0). I followed some docs I found through
google about doing this. I created my initrd.gz file with the following
lvmcreate_initrd 2.4.19-gentoo-r10 and it was created with error. I
edited my lilo.conf file to load these and re-ran lilo. Could someone
please point me in the right direction or to the docs on getting this
working.

Any help is very much apperciated.
Thanks in advance

- Jayson Garrell