[linux-lvm] lvm2 and xfs ?

Hello,

since I have trouble with lvm1 in a linux san environment with a multipath
configuration I wanted to give  lvm2 a try. So I downloaded a plain 2.4.20
kernel and patched the devicemapper (latest stable version) and then I wanted
to apply xfs patches since I want to use xfs. It seems that the devicemapper
and xfs are not yet compatible. No matter which patch I appply first I have
one file (/linux/fs/buffer.c) where either of the patches will fail if the
other one has already been applied.

Is there anyone running lvm2 with xfs? What kernel should I use to get both
working (in a stable fashion)?

Any comments?

Thanks
Rainer
Rainer Krienke, Universitaet Koblenz, Rechenzentrum
Universitaetsstrasse 1, 56070 Koblenz, Tel: +49 261287 -1312, Fax: -1001312
Mail: krienke uni-koblenz de, Web: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke
Get my public PGP key: http://www.uni-koblenz.de/~krienke/mypgp.html