[linux-lvm] Hello

NZANGA SEKO MOBUTU nzan_seko at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 11 06:59:02 UTC 2003

DEAR Friend,

I am the first son of the late Mobutu Sese Seko,the former President of the Congo Republic. I am presently under protective custody in Nigeria as a political refugee. I got your contact during my search for a stranger that can cooperate with me in this mutual transaction.
I want you to note that this business will benefit both of us.However,you must confirm your ability to handle this because it involves a large amount of money. The money (25 million US DOLLARS is my share of my father's estate. I boxed and shipped the money to a security company abroad at the peak of the war/political crisis that rocked my country few years
ago. Now the crisis has ended and I need a trustworthy person like you to proceed to the place of the security company in order to clear the fund and invest on my behalf as I dont want my name to be used for now.
Note that I will send to you the relevant documents that will enable you take possesion of the the fund for onward investment for our mutual benefit. All I need from you is as follows:
1 Your confirmation of your ability to handle this.
2 Your international passport or driving licence number for identification to the security company.
3. Your telephone and fax numbers for communication.
4 Your full permanent address.
As soon as I get the above information from you, I will disclose to you the name and the country of the security company. I will forward your name and particulars to the security company to enable them contact you accordingly. I will also send to you a LETTER OF AUTHORITY to enable you clear the fund on my behalf. Note that this is a very safe transaction as
ble us proceed.
Regards,
Nzanga Seko Mobutu