[linux-lvm] How to grow a PV?

Hi!

I am running LVM1 ontop of software-RAID (md). I just added a disk to my raid, so my /dev/md0 is about 120G bigger now.

Now my question is: How can I tell LVM to include these additional space into the PV that's already there (on /dev/md0)?

I know it has to be possible because I did it several times (my raid has 9 disks now - it hat 4 disks, some time ago) - I just can't rememer :(((
Could someone please give me a hint?

Thanks in advance,

Thomas Kleffel