[linux-lvm] Red Hat Advanced Server + LVM

Hi

I am soon to take delivery of a new Server: It's configuration is to be

584GB disk (hardware raid5) 4 cpu (with Intel hyperthreading)

32 GB RAM

I intend to use RH Advanced Server 2.1 (whatever the latest kernel is at
time of install).

I would ideally like to be able to snapshot dump this machine (the
largest partition will use most of the available disk space (4-500GB)).

Is there any caveat or issue that I should be aware of with lvm in this
configuration?

Many thanks

--
Geoff Dolman <geoff dolman cimr cam ac uk>