[linux-lvm] HELP! pvcreate on wrong disk

I have four PVs on one LV. I was adding the five disk when by accident I pvcreate'ed a disk device that was already in the LV. I dont know how LVM let go through with this, but it did. Consequently the pvscan showed four PVs, one inactive and with no VG associated with it. Immediatly I run a vgcfgrestore on the device and everything return to normal, or so I think? My question is, did the pvcreate erased the data on the disk? or just the PV header? Can I sleep safely thinking that everything is ok?

Thanks in advance
Emiliano