[linux-lvm] [support at sistina.com: Re: [support] LVM support request]

Toad toad at amphibian.dyndns.org
Fri May 2 11:36:01 UTC 2003

----- Forwarded message from "Laurie E. Miller" <support at sistina.com> -----

Subject: Re: [support] LVM support request
From: "Laurie E. Miller" <support at sistina.com>
To: <toad at amphibian.dyndns.org>
Cc: <support at sistina.com>

Since LVM is an open-source project, support for LVM is handled through
its open-source community mailing lists which can be found at
http://www.sistina.com/products_lvm_mailing%20list.htm

Laurie E. Miller
support at sistina.com

--

NOTICE: The attached electronic message is communication from Sistina
Software, Inc. to you pursuant to the contract for maintenance and support

----- End forwarded message -----