Antwort: Re: [linux-lvm] MultiPath

Ryan Frank Ryan.Frank at twcable.com
Fri May 23 08:22:02 UTC 2003

On Fri, 2003-05-23 at 00:41, Dietmar Stein wrote:
> Hi
>
> Follow documentation / sample raidtab for multipathing, which comes with
> raidtools. If you've done that, both paths should be used (we have tested
> this once and it was working, also the failover of the active path).
>
> Otherwise I would say there's a misconfiguration.
>
> Dietmar

Thats where I am now, I followed the docs, and even tried a couple
things I found using google... However, it doesn't seem to like the
second path.  If I cat /proc/mdstat it shows two paths... But If I write
to the volume's I only see one path of activity... If I pull that line,
the write stops... Weird... I will keep working it..

|Ryan Frank               Unix System Administrator  |
|Time Warner Cable        7910 Crescent Executive Dr.|
|(704) 731-3324 - phone   3rd Floor                  |
|(704) 731-1180 - fax     Charlotte, NC 28217        |
|150*143328*1 - nextel    ryan.frank at twcable.com     |