[linux-lvm] Cuncurrent access to a vg from two hosts

Hello,

I'm curious if lvm1 allows me to access the same volume group from to
different machines (of course not accessing the same lv's in this vg). I
have two machines connected to a storage array, that's why I ask. Is the
filesystem operations on the LV affecting the VG so that this could lead
to inconsistencies?

--
Regards,

Wiktor Wodecki