Re: [linux-lvm] Lost partition table, how can I find the start ofthe PV?

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 09:13, Rickard Olsson wrote:
> You can try gpart: http://www.stud.uni-hannover.de/user/76201/gpart/

Ahhhh.  Good ol' gpart.  From the initial webpage, this looks like it
will be what I am looking for.  I wonder how good it is and if a manual
inspection could be any more accurate if gpart fails to determine the
previous partition table layout.

Much thanks for the pointer Rickard!

b.