Re: [linux-lvm] Boot/rescue disks with LVM support

On Fri, 2003-11-28 at 12:29, Micah Anderson wrote:
> Does anyone know what rescue/boot disks that are out there that have
> LVM built in?

Mandrake's Install Disk 1/Rescue disk has lvm support.  You have to
manually load the module and mount the CD to get access to the tools,
but it works for me.

Knoppix also has LVM support, but Gnoppix does not (or didn't the last
one I tried).

> I want to be prepared in the event of a failure,

Good idea.

b.

Brian J. Murrell