[linux-lvm] Migrate from LVM1 to LVM2...

Hi,

I want to test 2.6 kernels, but I can't do it without migrate from LVM 1
to LVM 2.

So, I tried to find some documentations, but the only I can found is the
README of the LVM 2 package.

Is there a howto somewhere ?

Is there something I must do before migrate to LVM2 (I'll test LVM 2 on
a kernel 2.4.21 first).

Must I edit my init script to add new LVM commands after installing the
device-mapper, LVM2 and the new kernel patched for LVM2 ?

I'm working with a Gentoo system, vanilla source 2.4.21 + preempt.
gcc 3.2

Thank you.

--
ThE_TemPLaR