Re: [linux-lvm] Migrate from LVM1 to LVM2...

Svetoslav Slavtchev wrote:

hm, doesn't devfsd create the links ?

It didn't use to before... I remember using something LVM 1.0.4 and Gentoo 1.2 and was forced to type the long format. I have just kept doing it.

*you wait, time passes*

It does create links now. :-) OK, I kinda like devfs a little more now, except all the LVM1 tools display the long format so I'll either have to translate or still type the long ones...

   / Rickard Olsson,IT-Konsult/
  / Telefon: +46 70 635 01 42/
 / http://www.webhackande.se/