[linux-lvm] Lost Disk, any way to recover data?

Hello all,

I just lost a disk in my lvm set, and was wondering if there is a way to
recover the data from the first disk.  I don't believe anything had been
written to an LE's on the second disk. Is there a way to mount the first
one and see if my data is still there?  Or is this a lost cause and I
should forget about it?  Thanks

Jason