Re: [linux-lvm] Best linux rescue CD for LVM/ReiserFS systems?

Madison Kelly wrote:
Hi all,

On the heals of my last question; could anyone recommend a personal favorite Linux-based rescue CD for systems with LVM, software RAID and the ReiserFS? Thanks!'

Well.. if it's LVM1, I like the SUSE 9 first CD.
Just make the groups active and mount to temporary mount
points you create in /tmp.