[linux-lvm] Snapshots failing w/ kernel 2.6.4

Howdy all,

I'm running Fedora Core 2 test 1 + updates, which means:

	kernel-2.6.4-1.305
	lvm2-2.00.08-5
	device-mapper-1.00.07-3.1

When I try to create a snapshot of a 50g LV named 'home':

# lvm lvcreate -s -L 5g -n home.snap0 /dev/vg0/home

I receive the following error:

	device-mapper ioctl cmd 9 failed: Invalid argument
	Couldn't load device 'vg0-home.snap0'.
	Problem reactivating origin home

This also results in some bogus entries in both the list of LVs and the device-mapper. Manually removing the dm entry (dmsetup remove ...) and then removing the LV seems to work.

Is this a known problem?

Thanks,

-- Lars