Re: [linux-lvm] Migrate to kernel 2.6 and lvm2 with root fs on lvm1

True, it worked with Mandrake's 2.6.3 kernel.  So basically if anyone
want's to upgrade from Mandrake 9.2 to 10.0 with root filesystem on lvm1
this is what I did.
Point urpmi main to a Mandrake 10.0 repository
do 'urpmi --auto-select' which upgrades to Mandrake 10.0 packages
do 'urpmi lvm2'
do 'urpmi kernel-2.6.3-7mdk' to install a new kernel
reboot and select the new kernel during bootup to test the new kernel.

Thanks to Luca for making it so easy :)
-Kjartan

>>Kjartan Reynir Hauksson wrote:
>> I've written earlier on the same subject but never got it resolved so
I'm