[linux-lvm] LVM across multiple servers?

I remember seeing some mention that in the 2.6 kernels that the new LVM implementation would allow disks across multiple servers to form one logical disk. Did I understand that correctly and if so how do I use that? I have several servers on my home LAN maxed out on the number and size of disks they can handle and would really like to be able to keep all those files managed logically in one giant drive. Thanks.