[linux-lvm] LVM2-Snapshot 2.6.5 with udm2

darren.miller at philips.com darren.miller at philips.com
Tue Apr 20 15:32:07 UTC 2004

Thanks Christophe, whats LKML? do you have a link?

I am guessing maybe, Linux Kernel Mailing List?

Darren Miller
Senior Systems Support Engineer
Microsoft Certified Professional
SCO Advanced Certified Engineer
Infomation Systems Department (Core Server Support)
Philips Semiconductors,Milbrook Industrial Estate,Southampton,SO15
0DJ,England
Direct Dial In: +44 (0) 2380 312681