[linux-lvm] LVM_LOCK problem?

Hi, LVM guys,

Now I am using LVM1.03 in Linux 2.4 kernel. One day I run lvcreate and lvextend at the same time and the two programs dead locked. When I read the source and I find each program such as lvcreate and lvextend does not verify the return value of LVM_LOCK. I guess this causes the dead locked problem, is my guess right? Can anyone give me suggestion to avoid such dead lock case?

Regards,

more