[linux-lvm] About Extending LVM size with Hardware Raid

Hi Everybody ?!

	Maybe everybody know Raid5 can extend easily. I'm using hardware
raid and I wonder What extend utulity I have to use for system . resize or
LVM ..
Because with hardware raid system looks all disks like a one logical disk at
this moment How can I intorduce extended array to system ...

Thanks