[linux-lvm] About Extending LVM size with Hardware Raid

Vahric MUHTARYAN vahric at doruk.net.tr
Wed Apr 21 19:05:15 UTC 2004

	Okey you mean create a new raid5 with new disks and add it to volume
group okey you right .

	But My question is , Think that I have raid5 array with 3 disk ( I'm
using ICP Raid controller card )  then I add 4.th disk to my raid array ( I
know clearly that I can extend raid5 ) at this I have more disk space but I
have to intorduce it to system , and I can't imagine How ?! it's easy if I
have free partiton but I can't show this extended array like a free
partition  :(

Thanks For your answer
Vahric