[linux-lvm] Does PE Size affect block size?

Hi All,

I have a very simple query. Currently I have one volume group "Volume00" with PE Size of "4MB", the default one and one logical volume "LogVol00". So what will be the block size of LogVol00.

int main()
{

        int i = 1 << 20 ------- BytesInOneMB
        i = i * 4 ------- PE Size

        printf("%d\n", i);

        return 0;
}
 i --- will be the block size.

So my query is.....is the above code to get block size is right. Its just a prototype.

-Regards,

Praveen Morab
Storability Software Inc
Ph - 91 20 4014488 x 117 (O)