[linux-lvm] Extending LVM and SomeQuestion ..

Hi Everybody ,

I created Volume Group and I added 2 disk into VG. That's ok problem is;

I checked Howto http://tldp.org/HOWTO/LVM-HOWTO/recipeadddisk.html

it's using only vgextend ( not lvextend ) to extend size of Volume Group and
file system ?! Does it true ?! Do I have to use lvextend ?! don't I ?!

and

it's look like ext3 not good choise for resizing filesystem because ext2,
ReiserFS , xfs , jfs have more tools for extending ?!

Best Regards ..
Vahric MUHTARYAN