[linux-lvm] Help with my LVM

Guys, I'm desperate needing help.
After a reboot one of lvm pv stopped do work.

The scenario:
10 disks:
5 disks in channel A Raid 5
5 disks in channel B Raid 5

the sda has sda1 sda2 sda3, where only sda3 is a physical volume and is working great.

the sda has sdb1 sdb2 sdb3, where only sdb3 is a physical volume and after a reboot stopped to work.

licor:~/uuid_fixer# pvdisplay /dev/sdb3
pvdisplay -- no physical volume identifier on "/dev/sdb3"

What I can do to fix this? I have 100Gb of important data inside this PV.

I can provide any information u need to help me!
Thank you very much.

Acesse nosso portal www.click21.com.br

Porque internet grátis, nem a Embratel pode fazer mais barato. Mas pode fazer melhor.