Re: [linux-lvm] FAQ about pvmove

On Fri, Apr 30, 2004 at 03:03:52PM +0200, Lo'oRiS, BlackMage Kabukimono wrote:
> AJ Lewis <alewis redhat com>  ha scritto:
>
> > No - when that was written 2.6.6 was not out (AFAIK) - I guess I need to be
> > more clear that none of the current 2.6 kernel.org kernels support pvmove or
> > snapshots.
>
> Ah, ok. What a pity, and... good work :)

But do note that you can grab the latest unstable 2.6 patches from
http://people.sistina.com/~thornber/dm/ and test this before it gets into
the main kernel.org kernel.  Doing so and reporting success/failure will
help us to get it stabilized faster.

Regards,
--
AJ Lewis                                   Voice:  612-638-0500
Red Hat Inc.                               E-Mail: alewis redhat com

Current GPG fingerprint = FE77 4B43 6A9B F982 A731  02FA 2BF5 7574 294A AA5A
Grab the key at: http://people.redhat.com/alewis/gpg.html or one of the
many keyservers out there...
-----Begin Obligatory Humorous Quote----------------------------------------
"In this time of war against Osama bin Laden and the oppressive
Taliban regime, we are thankful that OUR leader isn't the spoiled son
of a powerful politician from a wealthy oil family who is supported by
religious fundamentalists, operates through clandestine organizations,
has no respect for the democratic electoral process, bombs innocents,
and uses war to deny people their civil liberties." --The Boondocks