[linux-lvm] root on lvm2 on raid5 problem... kernel 2.6.x

Jeff Layton jtlayton at poochiereds.net
Sun Feb 8 10:37:01 UTC 2004

How do you have lvm.conf set up on the initrd image? In particular, are
you filtering out the underlying devices for your RAID5 partition? I'm
not sure what that error means, but that's the only big gotcha that I
know of that you haven't already covered...
-- Jeff

Jeff Layton <jtlayton at poochiereds.net>