[linux-lvm] lvm2_createinitrd

Jeffrey Layton jtlayton at poochiereds.net
Mon Feb 9 12:50:07 UTC 2004

I tried to send this to the mailing list this weekend, but it didn't go
through for some reason. Maybe the list doesn't like attachments?

In any case, I've made a first pass at an lvm2create_initrd script. It's
essentially a modified version of the lvm1 script, with some info
borrowed from Christope Saout's LVM2 initrd image.

It probably needs some more work, but is currently at the 'works for me'
stage. You can download it from my subversion repository at:

http://poochiereds.net/svn/lvm2create_initrd/

Patches are welcome. Please send them on if you have any to contribute!

Enjoy,
Jeff