[linux-lvm] LVM HOWTO updated for LVM2

AJ Lewis alewis at redhat.com
Mon Feb 16 17:21:04 UTC 2004

The LVM HOWTO at http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/LVM-HOWTO/ has been updated to
include information about LVM2 as well as LVM1.  It also has the beginnings
of a FAQ section which will hopefully be greatly expanded on as we go
forward.

Please send me feedback if you think something should be added or changed.

Regards,
--
AJ Lewis                                   Voice:  612-638-0500
Red Hat Inc.                               E-Mail: alewis at redhat.com
720 Washington Ave. SE, Suite 200
Minneapolis, MN 55414

Current GPG fingerprint = FE77 4B43 6A9B F982 A731  02FA 2BF5 7574 294A AA5A
Grab the key at: http://people.redhat.com/alewis/gpg.html or one of the
many keyservers out there...
-----Begin Obligatory Humorous Quote----------------------------------------
"Facts are useless!  You can use facts to prove almost anything that's even
remotely true.  Facts schmacts."  --Homer Simpson