[linux-lvm] Re: dm, dm_table, request_queue

Joe Thornber thornber at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 04:02:06 UTC 2004

On Tue, Feb 24, 2004 at 01:21:16AM +0100, Miquel van Smoorenburg wrote:
> All in all, I think that the first approach is the simplest and
> therefor the best.
>
> So how does this look:

Better wrt keeping mapped_device out of dm-table.c.  But it still has
the problem that it treats congestion in any subdevices equally (which
may be a good approximation to start with).

I'll stick this in my pending queue, and look at it later in the week.
I think you're quite close, given that Jens doesn't want the
backing_dev pointer in the queue.

Thanks,

- Joe