[linux-lvm] RE:LVM Snapshots for remote archiving.

Chris Beck cbeck at gene.concordia.ca
Wed Jan 28 11:50:02 UTC 2004

Yah, that works, but I can't really archive the whole thing to tape on a
regular basis - I've got scads of large image files and other sundries
that will very quickly go above the capacity of convenient taping.

I guess I'm not being clear ... I don't want the snapshot volume, I want
the set of writes that are stored somewhere while the snapshot is in
existance.

It is whispered that C R Ritson was heard, on or about 1/28/2004 4:30 AM
to say:

--
Chris Beck / Y.A.B.A. / Fungal Genomics
CFSG / Concordia University