Re: [linux-lvm] can't create snapshot on FC2

Alasdair G Kergon wrote:

On Sun, Jun 06, 2004 at 05:45:22PM +0300, Yedidia Klein wrote:

I'm trying to create snapshot on lvm2 rinning on a fresh Fedora Core 2 linux machine

Fedora doesn't include kernel support for snapshots/mirrors yet.

To use them you'd need to patch your kernel.
 http://sources.redhat.com/dm/

Alasdair

tnx,
Is anyone using lvm2 snapshot in productions ?
I would like to use it w/ a storage system - is it ready for production ??

--Yedidia Klein